1. Do you knit or crochet? KnitHow long have you been doing it? I learned as a child, but have been doing much more knitting in the last 5 or so years.
2. Have you made dischloths before? Several Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both? I use some and give some as gifts, so both!! 🙂
3. What’s your favorite cotton to make cloths from? I really don’t have a favorite. What cotton would you like to try that you haven’t before ? I usually use Sugar & Cream or Peaches & Cream…..so anything other those two I would give a try.
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? This depends on what I am knitting. I normally use straigts for dishcloths. For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles? I love Bamboo!!
5. What are your favorite colors? I really like darker blues and greens. Any colors you don’t like much? I can do without pinks.
6. What do you like best about Autumn? The cooler days and no bugs!!!
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks! Ha ha ha….PUMPKIN is the ONLY kind!!!
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn’t wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day? I couldn’t wait for school. I enjoyed learning and being with my friends. College on the other hand was totally differnt!! Just let me sleep!! LOL
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap)Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love it!!
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible ‘goodies’ to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose? Hmmmmm…..Chocolate, Chocolate and more Chocolate!!! Hey its three!!!
11. Do you have any pets? 2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 goats, 2 sheep, 5 llama’s 1 parrot, 1 chicken Kids? 1 teenage son and 1 daughter Husbands who seem like kids? 😉 1 Husband and he is the biggest kid of all!
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? I have no clue, what yarn I would be.
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? Dishcloths
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays) Halloween. I like to see the excitment in the kids and their costumes. The decorations are also wonderful.
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? I am not allergic to anything that I know of, however I cannot tolerate the strong perfumes. No heavily scented things please…..they make me sick.